Came home from vacation to a demolished kitchen.
THE GOOD: they had actually begun work, got a lot done, and left the work site clean.
THE BAD: the outlets in our bedrooms no longer work, which mean no lamps, no alarm clocks, and no tv. Also, the wall where we have our temporary kitchen set up, no longer had power... the microwave, the coffee pot, and convection oven.
On the bright side, at least the outlets in the living room work where we do normally watch television, the ceiling fans and ceiling lights work, and the outlets in the bathroom work for hairdryers and straightening irons. The garage outlets work, where the refrigerator was plugged in, otherwise we would have come home to spoiled food and a huge mess to clean up. And we were able to run an extension cord from there to our temporary kitchen. So all is well!
Lemonade Days & Life Lately
1 day ago